Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back in Black


It’s been a loooooooong time coming, but after an almost three year absence from shooting fashion, I seem to have made up for quite a bit of lost ground this last week.

Needless to say, the nervous energy leading up to my “return”, made me feel as giddy as a high-school schoolboy.

I’ve always said that people in this industry are only as good as the people working around them. And for this, I’m quite thankful to have gotten off to a good start.

Zuzana, Marti, DENISA, Brandon, IVETA….if any of you are reading this, please accept a huge THANK YOU for making the temporary move back so fun, and so easy.

That said, I would still have to re-affirm a certain doubt that I could ever be a truly great fashion photographer.

Luckily, however, one doesn't necessarily have to be a great photographer to make great photographs. And until anyone finds out, that’ll have to be good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment